Happy President's Day everyone! Are you one of the lucky few who have the day off? I hope so!
Today's mood board focuses on the dining room:
1. This quatrefoil mirror from the allen + roth line at Lowe's is a steal at $65! It's generously sized at 30" x 30" and looks like it'd cost much more than it actually does!
2. The Loft Chandelier from Z Gallerie is gorgeous. I love how the metallic bottomed bulbs play off of the silver base of the dining room table.
3. I love the sculptural shape of the glossy black Panton Chairs and especially love how the curves of the chairs play off of the curves of the quatrefoil mirror. These chairs sell as a set of 4 on Overstock.com for just $368.99!!!
4. The Silverado Round Dining Table from CB2 pairs a set of sleek, chrome legs with a glass table top which gives all of your guests the perfect view of this zebra striped rug.
5. The Aspen Dinnerware set from Crate and Barrel is the perfect everyday dining set. They're modern and elegant and will be in style for many years to come so there's no need to worry about investing in a set only to have it be out of style in a few years!
6. Z Gallerie's Canton Bowl would look great standing on its own or filled with some decorative accessories or some fresh fruit!
7. IKEA's Trollsta sideboard is a gorgeous statement piece and although the website doesn't show the yellow option, I *think* I saw it on display at my IKEA last month (don't quote me). Even if it's no longer available, the black sideboard is still a great option and could probably be painted any color you desire!
8. I chose this zebra rug for the mood board because I prefer to pair circular tables with square rugs so all of the chair legs stay on the rug a little better. I also like the pattern of the rug which can easily be seen through the dining room table.
What did you think of these weeks mood board? Which room would you like to see next week?