Welcome to the second edition of the new Moody Monday series! Today's mood board focuses on the entryway.
2.These Mariposa Pillar Holders from Z Gallerie remind me of chess pieces and would look great clustered together. Top them with some delicious smelling candles to welcome in guests and you've got a winning combination!
3. Invite your guests to sit down and take off their shoes on the classic Louis Ghost Chair designed by Philippe Starck. Though it's not in my budget, this chair has been a favorite of mine for many years and would look great in any room of the house, entryways included!
4. The Madera Throw Pillow from Wrapables would look great sitting on the Louis Ghost Chair. The pillow is reversible and helps bring in a natural element to the entryway just like the ...
5. Sequoia Console Table from Z Gallerie does! Although I can't afford it, this console table has been on my mind since I spotted it in stores a few weeks ago. It's cast from an abandoned root from an Acacia tree was unearthed in the north of Thailand and would definitely get many compliments from your guests!
6. The Coop Bowl from CB2 gives this entryway an unexpected pop of color and would be a great place to toss your keys, mail, sunglasses or wallet!
7. The Rose Line Table Lamp (also from CB2) would add some much needed light to a dimly lit hallway. The red cloth cord plays off of the red Coop Bowl and pops against the dark navy blue walls.
8. Although it's no longer available, I'm still dying to get my hands on the bronze Dhurrie Rug from Nate Berkus. I would use the runner sized rug in the entryway and love how the bronze colored chevrons in the rug play off of the bronze chain pattern in the starburst mirror.
Which room would you like to see next week?