Anyway, all freakouts aside, let's look back on what I've accomplished during our third monthiversary! In the past 30 days, I've done the following:
• Completed my HomeGoods Console Table Makeover
• Replaced my drop cloth drapes with navy ones
• DIY'd a pair of $9 string globe bar pendants
• Spent $10 to makeover my $15 Goodwill dresser
• Updated my living room
• Showed you how we'd like our living room to look in the future
• Failed at building our 8' dining room table :(
• Went back to the dining room drawing board to show you our new plans for the room
• DIY'd a pipe shower curtain rod after ours fell down three times
• Got an incredible deal on a chesterfield loveseat for our loft
Whew! I can't believe I got that much done! I checked off 6 of the 9 things on my second monthiversary list which isn't bad!
I didn't get around to adding some drawer pulls to our entertainment center (I bought the crystal ones I mentioned in the post but they were wayyy too small so I returned them) or creating a dual office space for my boyfriend and I. I also didn't get a chance to update our coffee table although I mentioned several promising tables in this post.
Let's see, over the next 30 days I plan on:
- Breathing haha I feel like I've been going a mile a minute both at home and work so some down time over the upcoming 3-day weekend will be nice :)
- Getting our dining room put together a little more. First step, buying our table at IKEA over the weekend!
- Finally building some floating shelves for our powder room
- Building some more floating shelves for our laundry room
- Starting to turn our loft into a lounge/upstairs living room area
- Creating a dual office space for my boyfriend and I. This has to happen if I want to transform our loft into a lounge since Chester is hanging out in our loft and my desk is sitting where I'd like him to go haha
- Adding some drapes to the windows in our dining room and living room. I'm thinking about getting some white ones to stencil a pattern on. This is a maybe project though so I can't guarantee that it'll happen :)
That's about it! It's a short list but I think my brain is already in vacation mode so I can't really think of anything to work on haha
What was your favorite third monthiversary project? What are you looking forward to seeing me do in the next 30 days?