First things first, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Planning on handing any candy out tonight? We didn't dress up this year and since our new neighborhood is still being built, I don't know if we'll be getting any Trick-Or-Treaters so I need to live vicariously through you haha
Anyway, back to our monthiversary! In the past 30 days, I've done the following:
• Told you where I got all of the items on my DIY $15 chunky floating shelves
• Painted our powder room
• Thought about upgrading our powder room's pedestal sink to a vanity sink
• DIY'd a faux pumpkin topiary
• Added some Halloween flair to our gate
• Added even more Halloween flair to our front porch
• Stumbled upon another look for less find
• Styled our staircase landing
• DIY'd an $18 console table for said staircase landing
• Met one of my idols, visited some animals, and took a trip to IKEA
• Finally got a dining room table
• Scored at Saver's
• Made an unexpected dresser purchase
• Told you the sad/hilarious story of how one of our DIY string globe pendants bit the big one :(
Whew! I just got tired haha I'm not very good at sticking to the lists I plan out in advance for future monthiversaries so this time around, I think I'm just going to play things by ear and see what happens.
What was your favorite fifth monthiversary project? Any suggestions on what I should do in the next 30 days?
Looking for past Monthiversaries?
1st Monthiversary | 2nd Monthiversary | 3rd Monthiversary | 4th Monthiversary