Christmas is only a week from tomorrow anddd ... drum roll please ... I finished all of my shopping over the weekend!
In case you're not in the same boat as I am, I've put together a last minute gift guide for you! Everything is $30 or less and can be found in your local stores so you don't have to worry about it being shipped out on time :)
1. Looking for a gift for the ladies on your list (mom, mother-in-law, sister, grandma, daughter, etc.)? This Homemade Cookie Jar from Crate & Barrel is an excellent choice! Pair it with this cute cookbook and you've got yourself a great gift that doesn't seem last minute at all :)
2. Guys, you should know this by now but in case you don't: you can't go wrong with jewelry! Especially a cute zodiac pendant like this one from Urban Outfitters. Ladies, this would make a great gift for a friend, your daughter (or step-daughter), your niece, or your sister!
3. Having trouble thinking of a gift for the guys on your list? I bet your brother, boyfriend, or son (18+) would love to see Ted under his tree!
4. Need a gift for your co-worker or Secret Santa? Everyone and their brother owns an iPhone so a glittery new case from Nordstrom would make the perfect sparkling smartphone accent! I bet your wife would like one too :)
5. These toy soldier bookends would look great in your younger son's room or your older son's college dorm room. Heck, I think my dad, uncle, and boyfriend would like them too!
6. With more than 13 solid colors and 2 patterns to choose from, you can't go wrong with one of West Elm's favorite throws. I bet your aunt, grandma, or cousin wouldn't mind cuddling up with one either!
7. If you're getting (or planning on giving) jewelry this year, you'll probably need something to hang it on! This birch tree jewelry stand from Urban Outfitters would look great on your daughter or wife's dresser :)
8. What happens when the men in your life want to know how to shotgun a beer or how to build a campfire? You buy them this book from Z Gallerie :) I hear it makes a great stocking stuffer!
9. Have a big or little kid (6+) on your list? This magnetic dart board would make a great gift for a children's playroom! The darts are magnetic so there's no need to worry about sharp tips but I would supervise them playing with it just in case :)
10. Don't forget your furry friend this year! Get him or her a stuffingless toy from Target! My dogs already have one and L-O-V-E it so Santy Paws is bringing them another one next week :)
Have you finished your shopping yet?