*** THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED ***
Congratulations to Kelly at View Along the Way for winning the bookends!
Yesterday I recapped my adventures at the gem show and today I'm back to show you what I got and to giveaway some agate bookends! Let's start with my finds:
I got the citrine crystal cluster candleholder (say that 10 times fast...) on the left for $4.50 and the crystal cluster on the right for $3.28!
I couldn't decide on one necklace so I took home 4 haha Prices L to R: $3, $5, $6, and $7!
Yesterday I mentioned that I got 3 sets of agate bookends for $25. Here's what they look like:
The set above was $8.25 and the set below was $7.50. The set I'm giving away was also $7.50 so technically I spent less than $25 ($23.25). Not bad considering my local HomeGoods is asking $20 for ONE side/piece of an agate bookend!
I love how the gold chunk on the left piece is repeated on the right piece :)
I also mentioned that I got some thick agate slices. Here they are all stacked up:
They range in thickness from 3/4" to 1 1/2" and were marked $5 each or 3 for $10. I bought 15 of them because I couldn't decide on which ones to put back haha
I also got a ton of agate slices. We had the option of picking through a bunch of bins for individual slices or buying a plastic wrapped bag of them. You weren't allowed to open the bag to see what was inside but all of them were marked with the size and color of the slices so you could get a general idea of what was inside. I ended up buying a bag of blue ones and got lucky that the slices inside we're very pretty!
I hand picked these purple slices:
This group of pink slices came from another plastic bag like the blue ones. They were selling for $4.50/lb and I think I paid $16 and some change for all of them.
I hand picked these blue-green slices. I love, love, love the top right one!
I also hand picked these aqua/teal slices:
Now that you've seen everything, are you ready for the giveaway?!
One lucky person is going to receive this aqua and white set of agate bookends!
Each piece measures 5 3/4" tall x 3" wide.
Here's how to enter:
- Prize: A pair of agate bookends (no books)
- To enter: Comment on this post and tell me where you'd put the bookends if you won them.
- Giveaway closes: Monday, February 18th at 12:01am EST
- Winner info: One winner will be selected by random.org. I'll announce the winner on Tuesday, February 19th and will ship the bookends out shortly afterwards.
Completely optional bonus round:
- Follow my blog (via Google Friend Connect) by clicking on the "Join this site" button in the right hand column -OR- subscribe to my blog by e-mail (also in the right hand column). If you do both, it only counts as 1 entry, sorry!
- Like Desert Domicile on Facebook
- Follow Desert Domicile on Twitter
- Follow Desert Domicile on Instagram
Psst: if I got anything for you from the gem show, I'll be e-mailing you with your final price (including shipping) and my PayPal information later today!