I know it seems like we've gotten a lot done around the house in the past 11 months (we have) but we still have so. many. things. to do! 7 rooms have barely been touched, 14 windows need drapes, 9 light fixtures need to be replaced, 2 mirrors need to be framed out or replaced, lots of walls need paint and artwork, our yards need to be landscaped, etc.
Anyway, I digress. For those of you that are new here (Heyyy!), a monthiversary is where I recap all of the projects we've done around our house in the past month. This month's projects included:
• The wood monogram letter we made for our front patio's mini makeover
• The large $7 typographic art we made for our loft
• Our patio furniture failure :(
• Chair choices for our loft
• The chosen chairs we got for our loft
• My "day off" AKA my birthday + sites I've been featured on lately :)
• Our new barstools
• The rug we got for our loft
• Our finished powder room
• The gold leaf ampersand art we made for our powder room
• Our updated staircase landing
• Our second set of DIY chunky wooden floating shelves
• 10 shelf styling tips and tricks that Emily Henderson "LOVED" :D
• Our Mother's Day gift guide
We got A LOT done in April and I have no idea how we're going to top it all in May but we're going to try!
I'm planning on celebrating our one year anniversary the entire last week of May and have some pretty exciting things lined up so here's to looking forward to that :)
What was your favorite project this month? What would you like to see me do next month in preparation for our big one year housiversary?
Looking for past Monthiversaries?
1st Monthiversary | 2nd Monthiversary | 3rd Monthiversary | 4th Monthiversary
5th Monthiversary | 6th Monthiversary | 7th Monthiversary | 8th Monthiversary
9th Monthiversary | 10th Monthiversary