Before we get to today's post, can we just talk about the Breaking Bad finale for a minute?! So many twists and turns! I don't want to spoil anything for those that haven't watched it yet but I will say that Vince Gilligan is genius and that ending was epic.
Anyway, for those of you that are new here or that may have missed a post, here's what we got done in September!
• We bought some new barstools
• We played musical console tables
• I made a Big Bang Theory inspired door
• I painted our Big Bang Theory inspired door navy
• I asked for your opinion on fabric choices for our foyer's sidelight window
• I made a pelmet box for the sidelight window
• I asked for your opinion on runner rugs for our foyer
• I popped some tags
• I gold leafed a hurricane for fall
• I made a knock-off Anthropologie inspired wood slice mirror for $5.79!
On top of all of that, I was also featured on Apartment Therapy and invited to participate in a fall home tour series (more on that tomorrow)! I'm still pinching myself :)
What was your favorite project from this month?