Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday to my love! :)
For those of you that are new here or that may have missed a post, here's what we got done in October!
• I was asked to participate in the Modern & Fresh Fall home tour series
• I was featured on Apartment Therapy:
• I made a spiked sculpture for $2.39
• I painted our kitchen island
• I successfully removed paint from my jeans
• I was nominated for the Lamps Plus 2013 Best Home Blog Awards – Don't forget! Voting is open until November 15th! :)
• I made my first fall wreath
• I made a faceted concrete candleholder
• I chatted about curtains and rugs and gave away some gift cards to World Market (Congrats again, Melissa!)
• I made some super simple gold leaf feather art
• I took you on a virtual tour of my modern & fresh fall home
• I added some drapes to our dining room … 17 months after moving in haha
Phew! How about that month?! I need a nap haha
What was your favorite project from this month?