After all of yesterday's excitement, do you think you can handle some more? I hope so because today marks the 9th monthiversary in our new house! That means we're 3/4 of the way towards our one year housiversary and I can't believe it!
If you're new here (Hiiiii!), a monthiversary is where I recap all of the projects I've done around our house in the past month. This month's projects included:
• My (Completely Unofficial) Macklemore Thrift Shop Challenge finds
• My shocking and unexpected Homie Awards nomination
• A DIY'd pyramid stud trim vase
• A blue French horn
• My gem show recap
• My gem show finds + my first giveaway
• My DIY Network feature
• A Liebster bog award
• The winner of said giveaway
• Progress on our foyer
…and last but not least!
• My DIY'd trunk coffee table AKA my winter Pinterest challenge project
Wow, I ended up getting a lot more done than I though I did! Way to go me haha
What was your favorite project this month? What would you like to see me do next month?
Psst: stop back tomorrow as I kick off month 10 with another DIY project! Want a hint? It rhymes with "defiant aim" :)
Looking for past Monthiversaries?
1st Monthiversary | 2nd Monthiversary | 3rd Monthiversary | 4th Monthiversary
5th Monthiversary | 6th Monthiversary | 7th Monthiversary | 8th Monthiversary