Here's a few of the options I'm considering:
Note: All images shown above are property of the respective artists. I claim no ownership.
1. I love these fancy feet :)
2. I just got the 16" x 20" version of Britt Bass' Navy Geo print and I'm so in love with it! It's going to be the star of our gallery wall!
3. Skoope Home's sweet "love you this much" print is one that makes you do a double take to see what it says and then makes you smile when you see what it means!
4. I'd love to include The Aestate's lips print on our wall. The watercolor style pairs well with the fancy feet and option 7's gemstone print.
5. I'm a sucker for typography and I love the scratchy, handwritten feel of this "Hip Hip Hoo Ray" poster.
6. Who doesn't like blingy gems?!
7. My boyfriend gifted me Rocket Ink's (now Idlewild's) 2014 Gem and Mineral calendar before it sold out last year. I haven't hung it up yet (hangs head in shame) but I love that the gemstone illustrations can be cut out and framed!
Aside from the Navy Geo print, none of these options are final. I do plan on having a lot of black and white pieces mixed in with a few color pieces though so this is the general look and feel I'm going for!
Have any suggestions for our gallery wall?