Last year, on the day before my 29th birthday, I put together a 30 before 30 list of, you guessed it, 30 things I'd like to do before I turn 30.
I thought I'd accomplish everything but I kind of lost steam (...and kind of forgot about the list...) after the first few months. Regardless, I thought it'd be fun to recap the list and see what I got done!
My 30 before 30 list consisted of the following things:
Attend a blog conferenceDONE! 7/10/14 @ Haven Conference Travel back to my hometownDONE! 8/3/14 Travel to my boyfriend's hometown and see where he grew upDONE! 7/30/14
- Visit the Grand Canyon – it's only 12 hours away
Visit Las VegasDONE! 10/30/14 – 11/2/14 celebrating my boyfriend's 30th birthday Gamble...a little hahaDONE! 4/12/14 @ Casino Del Sol Get engaged...no pressure babe ;)DONE! Happened on our 6 year anniversary – 12/7/14! Be a bridesmaid in a weddingDONE! 8/2/14
- Have my blog/home featured in a magazine
Invest in a really nice piece of furnitureDONE! 4/29/14
- Leave a really big tip for an excellent waiter/waitress
- Pay for a stranger's tab
- Lose 30 pounds *(I lost 20, working on the last 10)
- Complete the Couch to 5K running program
- Run a 5K – ideally the Color Run
- Learn how to use my DSLR camera – anyone have any tips?
- Go to an NFL game
Eat food from a food truckDONE! 4/28/14 @ Serial Grillers Get a mani/pedi – I've never gotten one before!DONE! 8/1/14 @ Queen Nails in Boardman, OH
- Take a spontaneous trip to California
- Pay off a credit card (or two)
- Upgrade my old iMac to the latest version
- Visit the Phoenix Art Museum
- Learn how to change a tire
- Take our dogs on a walk at least three times a week
- Learn Spanish
Help someone in needDONE!
- Watch the sunrise at least once a week – I like to sleep in so this will be a challenge!
- Take a dance class
A few of the items are still a work in progress and I'll check them off eventually...if I don't forget :)